Need help concerning price Action strategy

Hey everyone I’m a newbie I wanna know how to master price Action strategy

have you done any research at all? try looking up some youtube vids and reading up on it.

Yes thank you I will try to watch videos online

Have a look at Rayner Teo on Youtube for a start.

You’re not alone. 4 of the top 20 threads here all time are about price action. Get your coffee, reading glasses and comfy chair out!

In order of pageviews.

There’s more good stuff under Top. Pick your time frame from the drop down and then sort the columns accordingly.

Oh yay!

6 Likes

Here’s what you must understand about having a successful price action strategy: When used right, it gives you access to high probability trade setups, that is because patterns in the price often reflect repeated human behaviors.Before diving in, I do want to say that I am by no mean a price action trading expert.

1 Like

Price action is king for sure. But keep it simple. Support, resistance, basic chart patterns,Average Daily Range, correct interpretation of trend, sentiment and volatility.
I ask myself every time I trade “where is the conviction”??? The markets do nothing 80% of the time and then there is conviction 20% of the time. Learn to read the conviction.

3 Likes

Oldie but goodie thread getting a couple hearts today, about price action.

In simple terms, price action is a trading technique that allows a trader to read the market and make subjective trading decisions based on the recent and actual price movements, rather than relying solely on technical indicators.