Need help creating simple MT4 renko indicator (willing to pay)

Most forum topics around renko are based on creating charts and/or adding copious complementary indicators to a basic renko strategy. I’m not interested in either of these things. I’m interested in a simple indicator based on renko rules, coded for mt4, with no additional indicators. I would massively appreciate help and I’m willing to pay for it.

I desire a simple renko based indicator. One which creates a buy signal after 4 new bullish bricks in succession, and a sell signal after 4 new successive bearish bricks. I’m planning on 25 pip bricks so it would need to form around ‘round numbers’ of ‘00, 25, 50, 100. As I say, I don’t want a visual representation of the renko chart- simply an indicator which generates signals based on renko rules.

:cold_face:

4 bricks of 25 pips is 100 pips. Just buy or sell after 100 pips in one direction or the other and you are done. Renko charts are useless. Too little info, ocuppying too much screen.

Time series charts shouldn’t be used in that way. Instead of a renko chart you may have this:

25 pips:
Up x2 -> Down x1 -> Up x5 -> Down x2 -> Up x3

Meaning:
50 pips up, then 25 pips down, then 125 pips up, then 50 pips down, then 75 pips up.

Using a chart for this isn’t necessary. And what is worse, it could lead you to false expectations.