Need help for amazing EA!

Hi,

I found a very profitable way to trade with only 1 indicator. This indicator repaints, but it has alerts and I found a strategy how to use this alerts very very profitable. Prinzipally I think it is not to difficult, only rules for buy, sell and close orders after alerts. I tested it many weeks now live and I think it is time to make a EA. It works so nice, you dont belive! But unfortunetelly I cant programming. Who can help me please?

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Benjamin Kley

hey, can you please share your indicator or strategy here first? I will see what I can do. THX.

Shuo

If your indicator repaints, forget about an EA. You will not achieve the results you expect and will waste a lot of tinkering.

@ Codemeister: But I worked with this repainting indicator and my strategy works. I know that the backtest results arent correct when using repainting indicators, but with the right stretgy they can be very profitable.

@it is the RSI 3TF alert indicator wich produces alerts up or down. My strategy is about 2 of this indicators in a chart. One time with standart config and one time with other time frame config. When then the alerts appears in the right sequence, the buy or sell order should be activated.

MTF indicators do repaint and are tradeable. But it seems people have arbitrary set of rules on how to do so.

I would never code such an EA because I know there will be disputes on how to interpret the rules and there is no way to prove who is right. In the developer’s mind the code will always be correct and in the trader’s mind the code will usually be full of flaws. Way too much hassle. Best thing is for you to learn to code.

I can program, which language you want the algorithm programmed in… Can I assist

:0).

@ forexit: That would be very nice! Language doesnt matter for me. I understand English, German, or Russian.

I try to pm you for more details.

Prinzipally you are right. But in my strategy there isnt space for discussion or interpreting. The rules are clear. Buy wehen arrow appears (doenst matter if repainting or not) and close if appears in other direction. No room for interpretation.

:0) speak soon

[QUOTE=“vijaygpfx;596655”]

I can code EA for you as long as i get clear algorithm/method.
vijay[/QUOTE]

Vijay how do I contact you in the real world :0) speak soon mate…

I have a similar idea (maybe with a different exit strategy) was this EA ever coded?

Forget it about RSI it’s not really good