Need help: I am looking for a past topic here that I want to revisit, but

Hi,
In April to June or so, I was following a topic on a trading system here which I wish to read again and see how the other followers are doing with it. However, because I have not kept up with the topic for several months now, I am finding it hard to locate the topic. I wonder if any of you can point me to it. Here are some quick info about that topic.

• The system was like a ‘set and adjust Entry, SL’ daily method. Choose a long term trending pair. Enter with Buy stop or Sell stop. For Buy Stop, set the SL at bottom of previous 5th candle and for Sell Stop, set SL at top of previous 5th candle. At the same time, set a corresponding pending stop order in the opposite direction by making the current SL as the pending opposite entry.

• Revisit the trade each day around the same time and re-set the SL.

• The author was, I think, a Belgian or a German businessman

If any of you remember this particular topic, I would so appreciate it if you could direct me to that topic or page.

Also, is there a way for me find out which pages/topics I have previously visited?

Thanks very much,
Clem

Is this the thread bro

https://forums.babypips.com/t/starting-out-trading-and-dont-know-how-to-make-profits/83153?u=_bob

Thank you bob! YES, that’s the one! thank you so much! I will go though the messages there now to see what has happened there. How were you able to find the thread? I tried a lot but couldn’t find it.

It seemed a nice easy automatic system. I have been trying it with mixed success. Have you tried it and what is your opinion?

Cheers

Ah, I just know this thread.[quote=“ClemG, post:3, topic:117384”]
Have you tried it and what is your opinion?
[/quote]

No I haven’t but I have done some test. The skill is selecting which pair to trade.