Need help, Is this legit?

Hello guys, I really want to try out a crypto-bot, they’re said to be very successful and fast, since I work a lot and don’t really find the time and energy to read the market it would be a very good option for me.

Im wondering if anyone has tried btccode.se / bitcoin-code.se) / bitcoin-profit.se) ?

Are they legit and do they work? These ones are in Swedish but I think the bots are called either Bitcoin Code or Bitcoin-Profit!

So please tell me if anyone else has tried them out and if they are as good as people claim! I can’t afford to get scammed or loose my money.

Thank you!

Do you personally know anyone who has made money from this method? I have never met anyone. Therefore I would advise dont spend any money until you’re absolutely sure. It’s always better to learn to trade yourself so your finances are in your hands.

There’s your answer. There’s no such thing as guaranteed money. If there was, why would these people need your money? They already have money (they have money, right?).

Trade only what you’re willing to lose. And don’t just give money to some random stranger on the Internet claiming he’ll make you rich.

I’ve reviewed this websites, and they look like news portals. The exact same news portal. I would not give my money to these people.

That alone says a lot. Probably best to steer clear of this one. :slightly_smiling_face: