Need help on education and broker selection

i am using market tradres institute (mti) material to learn the trading. they promote itradefx as the broker. whats your views on both mti and the broker mentioned?

Don’t know either of those so can’t help,but I am with Oanda as a broker and I am really happy with them no slippage seems to be an honest broker.There platform could use a little work but for how I trade it is fine.As of knowledge stay here go threw the school and listen to some of the senoir members here.Good stuff.

Welcome to the forums monsterjam!

You should take a look at our comprehensive broker guide if you need help picking a broker.

How to Choose a Forex Broker - BabyPips.com

Regarding education, you can find everything you need to help you get started in the forex right here on BabyPips.com…for free!

Good luck on your journey as a forex trader!

Happy trading!

At the time of selecting a broker, the mostly thought facility is leverage. Utilization of low leverage should be the target of every trader because it keeps a trader apart from trading risk. To survive in Forex for long, there is no alternative to minimizing trading risk. Low leverage must be accompanied by low trading spread.

I found this post that could help you with your search for a good broker How much do you factor in other trading costs, beside low spreads and low commission, before you select a broker?. Good luck with your search!

Though they promise the opportunity to trade in over 200 markets including forex, crypto and stocks, with a lot of other promises. But somethings are off about them, like from what I have seen they are unregulated and their head office location is unavailable. Just make sure you do your findings properly before you register.
I can recommend the one I currently trade with Forexchief, you can check them and find out if they suit what you need in a broker.