Need help on finding a suitable brokerage

Hi,

Ive got an EA that needs a brokerage with the lowest possible spreads and no slippage.

Im considering ACM for their no slippage policy, but their spreads are just too high. I looked at Dukascopy, their spreads are low but they have very bad slippage. I was considering OANDA but I have to pay for their API access, and Im a small trader and I really do not have that much money. I came across this brokerage called ECNtradefx.com, they offer very low spreads and guaranteed fills, but they do not have any affiliations to any governing body, or at least I cannot seem to find any on their website. Moreover, I know its wrong to judge a book by its cover but their website makes them look like a scam. Lastly, I came across a brokerage called Baron Forex and they offer me fixed spreads, no matter what market condition or news event, 2 pips on EURUSD and guaranteed fills on my orders.

Any recomendations???

Thanks for your help.

Bubba

Hi

I worked forex about 8 years and worked with more brokers and in last year open account with ecntradefx.com and worked with them about 1 year and i have any problem with them , i think platform is good and their speareds is low, now in my ECN account EUR spread is 0.7 and Cable is 1.1 and haven’t commission but this is new and they guaranteed my orders anyway their regulator body is FPS and they says that no problem with EAs and scalping and this is true because i some times scalping in my account and withdrawal my profit and no problem yet i think ecntradefx is better for you

but any where you open account i hope that you are success!

dukascopy doesn’t have mt4 though. u could always try fxopen ecn. low spread, fast execution, and mt4.

I wouldn’t choose ecntradefx as they can’t even spell the name properly of where there main office is located on there web site. Willing Town New Zeland instead of Wellington New Zealand.

I would recommend you choose a well known reputable broker(well as reputable as can be).

Lol!!! That’s just absolutely hilarious!

Oh well, at least they’re willing!

fxopen are decent. as are ibfx.