Need help to change drawing trend line color with mt4

Hi guys,
I am very new to forex.
Anyone can help me to change trend line(drawing) color, I’m using mt4 with north finance(demo account) right now it is red but I’d like to change to blue or green etc.
And one more - my fibonacci retracement is yellow hardly to see clearly I like to change to red or green
Please any one can help and I am appreciated for any help
Thank you,
Pete

Use MT4 help section quite extensive in future. Right click and select properties.

[B]First double click on ur trendline than right click on it than select trendlines properties to change colour & style of your choice…Same with fib’s…:smiley:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

You can also right click on the chart and choose Object List, that will show you all the objects you currently have on the chart, trend lines, vertical lines etc…
From there you can edit anyone one of them.
:wink:

Hi,

Thank you very much greywolf,piphacker & andyfx.

Thank you,
pete

how do you change the default color , so they come up red , and not yellow every time

Draw the desired line on the chart regardless of current color. Once that is done, hit Ctrl+B to bring up your objects list.

The line you drew will be there. Next, check the box to the left of object description, and choose the “Edit” option.

Another window will pop up. If it doesn’t default to it, select the “Common” tab at the top of that window. Select your color, and click the “Okay” button.

Every line you draw with that tool from then on will be that color.

Cool thanks for your tip

Thanks folks, I just found this in Google and it is a very to understand answer. My line had been annoying me for ages !

Mozzie