Need help with a broker

Hey guys,

I’ve been a frequent visitor of babypips for quite some time now. This is where I learned the basics and more thanks to the school of pipsology. As of the moment I’ve been trading using demo accounts (I’ve been demo trading for 8+ months now) and I think that I am ready to start trading for real and I wanted to ask help on looking for the broker for me. I’m open to suggested traders.

I’m looking for a broker that accepts withdrawals and deposits from PayPal and has micro accounts or any account that has a decent leverages and lot sizes for micro or mini accounts. Of course the brokers should be registered and regulated by any authority.

I know you guys will suggest the best brokers, that’s why this is the place that I’m asking help from.

Oh yeah one more thing. What do you guys think about the trading system that I’m using.

Ichimoku with default settings. If all signals for an entry are present (ie: price over kumo for buy etc), I’ll wait until it retraces then enter an order on the previous high for buy and previous low for sell and ride the trend until the trend line breaks and/or it hits the kumo or the kijun sen.

What do you guys think? It doesn’t allow me to enter trades that often but it allows me to hold them for weeks on end giving profits. I used this in my demo account and it rarely resulted in losses but would this still be true when I’m doing real trading?

Thanks in advance for everyone’s help. :smiley:

Regarding broker: you should not limit yourself by looking for a broker accepting PayPal. I know of none who does. What’s wrong with credit card or wire transfer funding anyway?
Try the ‘Cyber Search’ of 100 Forex Brokers … it allows you to choose your search criteria, including funding/withdrawal method.

Regarding system: if it worked with a demo account, it will work in exactly the same way with a live account. The only difference between the two account types is that you will experience some slippage on a live account, which doesn’t (or hardly ever does) occur with a demo account, because trades there are only virtual and do not need to be filled.

Cheers,
O.

I would love to use a credit or debit card but I don’t have one that has a high limit. Since I’m currently a student my credit card only allows as much as $25. I still have no clue as to what kind of bank would allow such a low limit. Although it is mainly used as a passport bank card.

Thanks as well for the site that you gave me.

Although I’m a bit curious because most of the brokers listed on my search results are brokers that I’ve never even heard of. 100forexbrokers.com is a trustworthy site right?

Thanks again

Top brokers are listed in this list : MT4 brokers | MetaTrader 4 Forex brokers. It may be helpful for you.

Yes, 100forexbrokers site is ok.
If you don’t have a proper credit card, just fund from your bank account.
PayPal will severely limit you.

O.

Hm. That didn’t really cross my mind. I’ll just go with that then.

Thank you very much once again