Need help with choosing a broker. Quite frustrated newbie

Thanks qwerty7. I’m demoing forex.com, fxcm and e-trade. I found that fxcm is a hybrid STP/ECN without a dealing desk, which gives me a little more confidence that they aren’t trading against my and hunting down my stops. I’ve bagged $8k in the last few days just playing, so I’m hoping the real deal works as well as the demo. We’ll see.

I am still trying to find out if FX Solutions is a good broker or not, but in my case, after I opened a demo account, they called me up and walked me through the platform. The guy even helped me install my MT4 correctly. They are a market maker but I have not seen anyone stop me out for no reason on my live account. They have EBS, not ECN pricing, which they say is quicker. I dont like the 3 pips on EUR/USD, but at least its fixed. The $250 account I have with them at the moment is just a test account for me. So far these guys seem to be one of the nicest people (at least the one person I spoke to), that has called me since I opened a bunch of MT4 demo accounts with a bunch of different brokers. Does anyone else have an opinion of FX Solutions?

Hey
Are you in London?
Send me an email if you’re interested - by 2013 I hope to have found and met with 100 UK traders ready to invest all together in our own brokerage. I’ll organise a big meet and get an agent from Boston Tech London office to give us presentation.
<[email protected]>. I’ll send you an intro about my idea with what i thought was a very interesting video presentation by a third party.
Thanks

Before choosing a perfect broker for myself I’ve been searching in internet different information about brokers, their ratings etc. I found on earnforex a good rating which I can personally trust. Earnforex doesn’t cooperate with any brokers. You can take a look at it Forex Brokers — Compare Forex Broker Details. And which broker to choose it’s all up to You!

I’ve used 6 different brokers all on live accounts.

Of the 6 that I have used I find pepperstone to be the most reliable with the best spreads.

Of my 10 current live accounts, 8 are with pepperstone.

A modo de pregunta que opinan de 4XP disen tener una cuenta de ECN con tan solo 500 dolares?

Have you ever tried the JForex from FXDD? Its awesome!

not too bad of a broker. There are better, and watch out for fixed spreads…least transparent

Oanda stop hunts, and just did a trigger hunt on me today. Im not pleased…it was so well up until today though. They reached another 10 pips on me (compared to alpari-us and IBFX)… took my order and then rocketed it away the other direction.

Shame on you Oanda.