Need reccommmendation

Hi anyone reccommend best forex trading system for beginners, i preferred simple.
Thanks in advance

What systems have you looked at so far on your own? This will help eliminate people repeating what you already know.

Keep digging and use the search tool above! You will find incredibly valuable Intel using that.

Much of the best information is found below the “latest” or “recent” category.

KC

Hi Johnmark_perez22,
Depends on your level of practical Forex experience. If not much you can start with School of Pipsology on this forum at this link Learn How to Trade the Markets

Before you follow any system, it would be prudent to write down what you want to achieve before you start. If you don’t do that, how can you measure whether or not you have been successful?

I am a firm believer that following a “system” will not result in long term success. Understanding the markets and having a very good education in what it all means is the best chance of success in choosing Forex as a potential future income stream. For my future sins, since I already know that my reason for not being able to demonstrate an edge over hundreds of past trades, I will be looking seriously into robotics or AE, and I will not buy AE systems, I will need to do the grunt work of learning how to program MT4 or other platforms with parameters that represent what my own manual trades would be then automate the and “set and forget”. A big ask considering I have no current knowledge about programming automatic systems, but I have other world experience of robotic process automation and think it can be applied to Forex trading to remove the psychology overhang that prevents me from being able to demonstrate an edge in my trading.

2 Likes

You cant be a beginner and trade forex. They dont go together. Do the babypips course first. Let us know how you get on. Thanks.

1 Like

I agree with Rickster on taking the course first before trading live. :open_mouth: I mean, I suggest you do the Babypips course while demo trading, and maybe you could try out different systems shared here to see if one of them would work for you. :open_mouth: If not, you might have to make your own tweaks so that it fits your style better. :smiley:

This is just like driving a car without knowing how to turn on the ignition. You are a beginner, study forex here, finish the course and then start with a demo account before jumping onto live trading.
Your approach right now is terribly wrong.