Need someone who can code an EA

I can’t/won’t claim this to be a Holy Grail, but what it is is exhausting. I know nothing about Mt4, nothing about coding and a few months ago I decided I could do this myself. It’s not gonna happen. I’m not sleeping, I’m frustrated. If anyone has done this before you know how I feel. SO, I’m now ready to throw in the towel and try to find some help. In addition to helping me get this coded correctly, I would like to watch the process as much as possible. I’ve picked up a lot, but there are big gaps and wholes in what I’ve been able to learn.
I found this strategy on another free site. It was close to my strategy, the coder laughed and said “here it is, use at your own risk, I never tested it”. Then he left the forum altogether. So, I downloaded it and ran it on babylots to test it out (not a fan of backtesting, although it has it’s purposes). Low and behold the entrances aren’t looking so bad. BUT for some reason every time it opens a trade, within a minute or so, it closes the trade, most of the time with a loss. I have starred and examined this till I’m blue in the face. I’m not sure what exactly it’s telling me. It appears to have a lot of options all turned to ‘false’ at this time.
Is there anyone out there that would take on this challenge? If so, tell me the best way to show this link.
Thank you for reading.