Need the Best swing trading system for Gbp/Usd

Can you please tell more about your trading?

hi,

without having read the whole threat:

it´s your mindset which makes the money - in combination of the understandig of the market … forget about “miraculous systems” and indicators … you´ll never be successful in trading, without a lot of experience and some work …

above all: don´t spend even one single nickle in buying such a “supersystem” …

it´s not the big miracle to develope one one your own!

it is definitely not the system, which makes the money - it is your mindset - your patience, your focus, that you stick to YOUR system nearly 100% !!!

if you don´t keep that in mind, you´ll pay for this knowledge …

you definitely need to get a deep understanding of the relations.

i really don’t think there is a “best system”.

i think you need to test things for yourself. this is what i am doing.

People just posting looking for a system haven’t gone through the site, and have typically just googled trading and landed up on the forum… that’s how I landed here :smiley:

As for buying a system, no thanks. I’m taking most of your ideas, trying them out, seeing what works, seeing what doesn’t and eventually I want to trade my own system. Which to be honest, looks like it’s going to be a mash of a couple systems I’ve seen here.

Long story short, yeah, I’ll pay for a system. Once I’ve made a stack of cash I’ll gladly donate some of that to the guys that helped me get there ! But you going to have to wait guys :wink: I’ll keep a list … …

Just joing this forum. Great stuff!
bookmark for further reading.

I’ve Already read this topic comments, hmm…, I’m still newbie but I always heard that no Holy Grail, You can success in trading just because you follow that system consistentely. By the way, Why in MT4 there is no Pivot points indicator?, if you have one please share with me…

There is a free Forex trading system that uses Pivot Points and other trade levels to create trade signals. I think it is called daily20pip. The trader (not sure who he is) has posted his trading results from the past few years and has made his system available for free. Just search for this system online and you should find it. My two cents -->

[B]Advantages of the system:[/B]

1. Mechanical system
  2. Very easy to follow
  3. Seems to work!

[B]Disadvantages of the system:[/B]

1. Loss potential (30 pips) is greater than the Win potential (20 pips)
  2. Win target is small = 20 pips. After commission, you are not left with a lot!

This book is good to understand the swing