Need to trade outside Regulation?

Ok, I am going out on a limb with this post… Opening an account and depositing funds outside of regulatory oversight is taking risk in these markets to a whole new level…

But, I will suggest a work around… If you only have access to smallish funds, don’t wish to risk large sums in this game, believe you cannot make enough headway without larger leverage, or all of the above…

You can take a more cautious approach…

Serious due diligence will be required. Check the reviews and or traders experience with the Brokers you have shortlisted as possible opportunities to trade outside of regulatory protection… Thoroughly read their Terms and Conditions, ensure these do not include withdrawal fees or minimum amounts
Call Brokers and ask for confirmation on any questions or clarity you require… Always remember to record details of any information confirmed by your Broker… Name of contact, time of call etc. etc.

You will also need access to another set of Market Prices to compare your live account too… Either setup a Demo with a regulated Broker and or use Tradingview free access Charts…

Most high leverage Brokers operating in a regulatory vacuum , usually offer micro account options… Some as low as $50 to open a live CFD trading account. Open a live account with 1:200, 1:400 even 1:500 leveraged option and deposit an amount you can AFFORD to lose… say $50, $100 or $200 max!

Trade it as you would normally using slightly larger lot sizes than you would on a 1:30 leveraged account. ie: Say 0.03 instead of 0.01, or even 0.06 instead of 0.03… Just make sure whichever ratio you choose, leaves enough of the account available to avoid a margin issue!!

As (if) your account slowly grows… ie: by $5, $10, $20… start to withdraw amounts on a regular interval… Say $5, $10 every 2-3-4-5 days for example and continue to do this consistently…

Wash, Rinse, Repeat…

ANY delay, any excuses or any withdrawal abnormalities (that cannot be proven) is a sure sign your Broker has no intention of their funds… your profit leaving their grasp… Withdraw your funds and close the account!!

Now, another noticeable indication of a rogue Broker is noticeable pricing differences to either Tradingviews or Regulated Broker values… sometimes it can be a few pips (always in their favour), other times it will be a price spike that doesn’t appear on your regulated Brokers Chart… A simple indication that the Broker is possibly fraudulent… Withdraw your funds and close the account!!

“If you want to Swim outside the nets… be prepared… there will definitely be more Sharks…”

Not ALL Brokers outside of regulation are fraudulent… This is just marketing hype by the main regulated Brokers to keep you trading with them… A Brokers regulation costs are huge… and some Brokers prefer to startout or operate in a lower overhead environment…

Success is totally dependant on how competently you do the research and due diligence on the Broker you choose to open an account and deposit funds, outside of regulation… StaySafe TWB

1 Like

One can surely trade outside the regulation, as there are a lot of trusted offshore brokers out there.

This is true. The challenge is to find legit ones from the scammers.

It is a fact already that these regulated brokers hype the regulation thing. Most times many traders don’t benefit from such regulation when the broker treats them badly. I know of three offshore brokers I’ve been following for more than 8 years now and they are still standing tall with good reviews. Forexchief is one of them. Simple, fast, no stress.

Indeed I hear of stories where regulation hasn’t got people very far when a broker has done the dirty on customers and in the mean time they trade in comparatively poor conditions for the privilege. I personally prefer offshore brokers. I recognise the risks and act accordingly.

Offshore brokers are totally the way to go, but it’s not like throwing the money out on something, as long as offshores are regulated, trading through them is no more riskier than domestic brokers. Fxview is my current broker, leverage offered is 500x on all their ecn accounts. Vantage was my last broker. Was getting only 100x leverage with them although they do provide up to 500, not sure on what kind of equity.

I have an offer of 1000x leverage with Forexchief. I don’t use up to that anyway. The point is, trading with an offshore broker that is serious for business is fruitful. Besides, this broker is regulated to a certain degree.

Same here mate. Been using the broker for more than 12 months and its been very good. Plus I get to enjoy higher leverage, lower spreads, less slippage. Some offshore regulated brokers are serious for business. They keep HYIPing this regulation thing that does not serve traders anymore.