Nelson Mandela - Saint or Terrorist?

Its very worrying which way SA could go. It must not be forgotten that racism is not just a white behaviour. Greed for power is also colour-blind.

We are very unique from the rest of Africa in the sense that we became a republic in 1961. It was not a black government that took over at that time but the whites remained in power and kept the country from collapse like in the rest of Africa. It was only after pressure from the international community, who has no idea of what it is like to live under a black government, that we are starting to experience what happened in the rest of Africa, and I can tell you it is happening at a frightening rate. The so called rainbow nation is gone and there is only one agenda now and that is the systematic eradication of whites.

The biggest racists are currently residing in the South African ruling communistic party, the ANC, with its affiliates the EFF and the BLF!!

You should read his history and the things he did, before labelling him anything. He had served jail time just because he stood up for the rights of the people. No one is perfect. He may have made mistakes but you should look at the big picture. I hope you will get the answer.

The thing always is, when reviewing a persons’s actions and motives with historical hindsight, you must view what they were doing and what they intended as their objective when they did those things. Not with the overlay of how things turned out.

Its pretty clear that in order to remove apartheid as a form of government in SA, Mandela intended at that time to sell his country to Marxism in return for the people’s liberation as long as they would remain under his political control. It is as well for the people of SA that he failed in this, or the country might have ended up like Cambodia or Cuba etc…

I know his history, I grew up in the apartheid era in this country, I lived through his terror bombings on innocent people. So what you are actually saying is that terrorists like Osama Bin Laden and others (who stood up for the rights of Muslims) are not perfect, shame they make mistakes!! All they should have done to them was send them to jail for a few years, let them show some remorse and then let them out to become America’s president!!

Hahaha my friend tommor, the ruling ANC party is Marxist, the EFF is Marxist, the BLF is Marxist, we are not heading for communism, we are a communist state already! They are now taking land from whites without compensation, not to distribute to the people as they promised, but they are keeping it, they have nationalised the national broadcasting corporation, the power utility company, the national airways and now they are in process to nationalise our reserve bank. They have entered into negotiations with the Chinese to provide billions of Rands to try and save our failing power utility company. What happened in Zimbabwe and Venezuela?

1 Like

Yes, what you posted needed saying, though I know all this and I don’t argue with it.

The point is that Mandela’s reputation is not determined by what has happened lately, by what he did when he was released from prison or by what people did who came after him. It is determined by what he intended to happen when he was active in his pre-imprisonment days. I see him in a very negative light because of what were his ambitions at that time. His intentions were clearly not to bring democracy to SA.

I agree with you fully tommor, and as for democracy…hahaha what a joke!

Democracy is a poor system. But its the best we’ve got.

For his black people - probably saint, for the rest - it really depends, many people now connect it’s actions like many bad things which is happening with America white population. It’s all started with that immigration act of 1965, but it’s really a question of interests.

All the people of SA are just lucky Nelson Mandela didn’t come to power with a Marxist government with the backing of the USSR before he went to prison. History suggests the results would probably have been in the range Cuba-Cambodia-Venezuela.

The ANC is all about marxism and we are well on the road to be the next Zimbabwe and Venezuela!