Never too late to learn

Hello dear community, I am completely new to trading and i am looking forward to get to learn more on how to trade. I wish you all happy trades

1 Like

nice to meet you. maybe we can learn together. handsome.

2 Likes

Helloooo. :blush: How did you learn about forex trading? :smiley: Haha. I wish you all the best, and to get to know more about the basics of forex, I suggest you check out the school here under the Education tab. :smiley: Good luck!

1 Like

Haha! I just had to say the last part made me chuckle. :blush: Not because it’s not true, but because it’s a very interesting thing to say. :smiley: Are you also learning to trade?

2 Likes
Welcoming you into the world of trading. If you put in enough time and effort, you'll be able to master the trade. There is no way to skip learning. You can start your learning from here https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

Welcome to the community, @Spirit16Crypto. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hi, you are in a good place to get knowledge about trading.

Hello, welcome to the community. To learn forex trading, you need to have a lot of knowledge, and it really takes some time. And if you make mistakes, you can learn from them and get better. All the best

It’s good that you landed in the right place. Start by reading a few books to get a basic knowledge of Forex and practice well before putting your money at risk.

Hi and welcome!! im curious to know how far you have come in 20 days