New and looking for a mentor 😅

Hello everyone!

I’m new to trading and have been trading the crypto market for about a month now. I’m constantly learning new things everyday and trying to figure out what is relevant and what isn’t. I would love to Find More information about trading and I’m looking for someone who can either guide me or point me in the right direction. I’m not looking for a quick fix or a magical indicator or a 100% win rate strategy! I’m willing to put the time and effort in to learn and I’m constantly trying new things. Any help would be massively appreciated.
Thanks!

Willing to work it is the way to go in Forex. No magic tricks, just brain powah.

1 Like

Agreed, I’m trying to find areas to focus my time on. Such as price action, order flow, institutional money and stop hunting. Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks

1 Like

Start reading bud and learn about the market best book I’ve read is trading in the zone by Michael Douglas

2 Likes

No, you’re on the right path with these. I mean price action is the one to begin with. You will be able to use all sorts of indicators with it and make profits. All the best!

mentors can teach the “bread and butter” not really the pyschology in practice

I have been using candlestick patterns with price action and hoping everything turns out well for me.

No matter what strategy you use, you should always backtest it before going live. This will give you some understanding of how your trades will look and what the possible outcome might be in the future. Like I was recently trying to work on price action and range trading and I like to use platforms like trading212 or fxview for most of my trading. Focussing on the long candle wicks and bars definitely helps me.

Min reading this one now actually :joy:, it’s brilliant. I’m definitely learning more about myself the more I read! Thanks for the advice :+1:

Thank you, I’ve just got Price action breakdown by Laurentiu Damir, any others you would recommend?
Thanks again :+1:

I hope it’s going well for you! I’ve just been watching videos on candlestick patterns and a lot on risk management. I would definitely look at risk management if you haven’t already, the idea that first you need to survive in the market has stuck with me. Good luck though! All the best!

I agree with this, trading in the zone is highlighting a lot of those factors :sweat_smile: I didn’t realise initially how much psychology plays a role, I was more focused on TA and FA.

100%! It provides confidence in your strategies and allows for your trades to play out and coupled with RM you have a solid foundation!

mmmm interesting, maybe its difference between success and failure

It’s good that you are looking for a mentor to guide you throughout your trading career. But it doesn’t mean that you should depend on your mentor completely. You must study well and should become capable of looking for solutions on your own. This is the best way to reach your financial dreams.

You should stay determined and keep working hard to get better at your trades. I’m sure you’ll find a mentor soon.

Hello there, I think you should should add liquidity concepy to exectute at right time and put your sl and tp at the right place and make profit with learning best of luck.

There is a book called The Candlestick Trading Bible. I strongly believe it will be beneficial to you on your forex journey.

The Candlestick Trading Bible

The Candlestick Trading Bible.pdf (2.7 MB)

1 Like