New as a forex trader

Hello everyone,
I am still a baby in the forex game, and i have already open an account with Hugo’s way and blew my account already because i was too greedy. I would like to have your feedback concerning this broker please.
Thank you

Hi, first i would like to tell you that Hugo’s way is not a regulated broker.

Using a broker that is not regulated could be a scam, there are several other regulated brokers.

You can use regulated brokers that are active in forex trading for a year minimum. Brokers like FP Markets are active for more than 10 years and they are regulated, similar there IC and pepperstone.

2 Likes

Hugo’s way is not safe for its unregulated, if you need to change broker, can PM me for further info.

Yes agree with both of you!

For Forex Market is the better and necessary to use Regulated and Authentic broker.
So you can save your funds and enjoy your trading journey without any fear.
you can visit Baazex.com and AAAFX forex brokers…

Good luck

Baazex?

You mean the Baazex that is “follows the guidelines” (whatever that means) set out by that well known colossus (16 staff no less!) of intense market supervisory regulation and the champion of overseas consumers and investors, the Financial Services Authority of St. Vincent & the Grenadines.

Importantly for traders, this is the world’s leading producer of arrowroot.

Hi,
Thank you for your answer. I made the mistake of not searching about them enough. Regulations defer from from every country right ?

What would be a good broker to use ?