New beginner to trading

Hi All
I am new to trading, just starting my journey and learning as much as i can. Everywhere it says “High Risk”.
I am from South Africa . Any assistance or tips will be much appreciated. I would like to be a successful trader someday and positively touch peoples lives around me. Thank you :south_africa:

1 Like

Yes, FX trading is a high risk profit and loss venture. Which means you will lose some trades. The only control you have is your risk exposure when trading live.

Which 80% of newbies ignore and blow their small accounts, because making a few dollars here and there won’t fill their greed to make a whole lot more.

My smallest live account is $2,700 and my risk exposure is $27 (1%) per trade with an open trades maximum of 5%. That buys me a few beer lunches most months.

This is the reality.

2 Likes

this place is really appropriate for the traders who are beginners . happy trading , good luck

1 Like

not only beginners but also appropriate for the any kind of traders even for the senior traders.

1 Like

It’s high risk if you treat it like a game. Study it and treat it like learning how to qualify for a high powered job and you might get somewhere. It’s high risk based on people taking too much risk.

1 Like

to bring success from this trading place is really a challenging issue , you need first of all a strong mindset including a patience mentality . because its a long time approach

1 Like

to be a successful trader you need to gather good knowledge including a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

1 Like

As with any investment, never risk more than you can afford to loose

1 Like

Thanks Steve

That is correct, well said