New beginnings - 2022

Hi, welcome to this wonderful community. Forex can be an excellent skill to your list. The good way to start forex is to understand its inner workings first and how this skill will help you in meeting your financial goals. Btw, the education section is pretty good and the most reliable source to begin with. Happy trading:)

1 Like

Nice to meet you! I think those are great goals for 2022 and trading is definitely a skill that will take you a long way in life if you stick with it. This site is super helpful and helped me get started as well, so I’d definitely recommend it to you. Hope that things go well for you this year!

1 Like

And Driving me crazy apparently :rofl:, It is more complicated that I ever imagined. Still getting starting from super basics and gonna keep going.

Thank you! I seriously believe so too. A skill that takes not weeks or months but Years and keep polishing even afterwards. Gonna be fun.

Thank You! .I am planning to do just that. Not rushing into starting a real money account and trade with a demo to consider every possible scenario and keep at it minimum 6 months may be even more.

Thank you! The Community truly is wonderful. So helpful and active. Happy trading to you too!

Thank you and wish you the same!!

Funny you should mention that, that’s actually been one of my when I began 2021, Didn’t focus much on “Skills” by then, had a thing for “resolutions”

My goal was to do at least 30 minutes exercise at home everyday. I miss most weekdays but Definitely kept 30 or more minutes every weekend. My choice of exercise was Aerobics. Since it’s Fun to do. Gotta add some week days too this year. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It does, hehe. Just learn it as a fun, rather than serious way, you will get hang of it.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m hoping to take it slow actually so I won’t get more confused, since there’s no hurry and a continuing process, Just learn step by step and like you said, have fun with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like