New beginnings - 2022

Hello Babypip community!

I made a promise to myself start learning at least 3 new skills in 2022, So as a beginning I chose to learn Trading. Still haven’t thought about the other two.

Had a free time today during work and searched the net a bit to find places to start learning Forex trading and saw Babypips Learning section as a recommendation in multiple places. So made an account with no second thought, still haven’t check that section, Planning to do soon.

It’s nice to meet you all!

9 Likes

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there ,

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

Have you thought about the other two skills you wanna learn? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi! Nice to meet you, Is that you in your profile photo? :wink:

1 Like

its a very good forum for all kinds of trader , have a very good journey on there and most welcome to baby pips community.

1 Like

hi and welcome . have you done psychology of school from there ?

1 Like

most welcome in baby pips forum , its a very good journey on there . have a good luck on there . happy trading

1 Like

Hello! I just started Babypips school too. Let’s graduate soon and start trading. Yay!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!

One more, yes, I started my 2nd skill yesterday, with LinkedIn Learning “Cybersecurity”. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice to meet you to @DariusSal9! :joy:I’ll let you decide that. LOL

Thank You!!

Still ongoing, Finished about 25 lessons so far.

Thank you, Good Luck to you too!

Yay! :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Can’t wait to hear what are the other two skills that you want to learn

2 Likes

Thank you!

Well, I started another one from yesterday, Started learning Cybersecurity from LinkedIn learning, Just like School of Pipsology, It’s Free and conducted video lectures by world class instructors. Still thinking another :grinning:

1 Like

Interesting choice :+1:

1 Like

Hi, it’s a good decision that you want to learn Forex trading. All the best

1 Like

Ah sounds interesting.
Still waiting for the third one. That number is a lucky charm :smile:

1 Like

nice, my 2021 is not well hope the new year will give some new vibes

1 Like

Thank you. Sure hope so. Wish you all the best to you too!

Decided on the thid too.

It’s going to be,

1. Learn Trading

2- Learn Cybersecurity

3- Learn to play Chess

Learning Chess was something I always wanted, but never could get to it. Downloaded some books for beginners and hoping to start.

Sorry to hear that. 2022 is going to be different, Good and Great. Wish you all the best and best of luck!!

2 Likes

Chess sounds fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Good approach. It is a skill to learn and hopefully one day that rewards you in ways other than personal achievement.

1 Like
Welcome to the community. You are in the right place. In the beginning, get a clear idea of that forex trading that it requires deep knowledge and understanding. Otherwise, profit is not possible. So focus on learning. Best of luck.
1 Like

Nice topics…but they are all rather passive learning! Maybe you should add a 4th promise like : “I will go for a run at least three times a week”. Afterall, a healthy body is a healthy mind! :+1:

2 Likes