New beginnings & opportunities

Hello I’m from the U.K. :uk:. I work in the NHS as a senior HCA, an health and wellness coach, a level 2 cricket :cricket_bat_and_ball: coach and I’m a mum of 2 older boys.

I have very little experience with trading and I know this is highly profitable done the right way. I have lost over 4k with a company who taught me all the wrong things. :roll_eyes: I almost gave up but I new trading done the right way, I could live my dreams an ambitions.

I was recommended babypips by a trading group I joined as a great way to start.
I am looking forward to learning and understanding trades and everything that comes with it & hope to make this a very profitable opportunity for myself and my family.

1 Like

Hello there UK too,It’s good that you have persevered,even though you already had
a bad experience.This isn’t uncommon, traders losing substantial amounts and blowing up accounts before they enventually become consistently profitable.It seems with the publicity of crypto ect,retail trading is more in the public eye,get rich quick scheme s ect . Unfortunately ability/experience/knowledge is needed,this may take months, maybe many years,it’s not a get rich scheme.Experience is vital as this will mould your trading style which suits you and your lifestyle.There is all the knowledge available these days,it’s really down to the individual

1 Like

Yeah, don’t worry. I blew £16K in my first few weeks trading! I made it back after about a year and have learned from it, bit as @greenscorpio says - it takes alot of time and dedication and obsessional levels of perseverence.

2 Likes

Welcome to babypips @EmRice, and to trading.

For interest, what are the sort of “wrong things” which you learned early on?

I can see the difficulty you would face is whether FX trading is compatible with you and your very busy lifestyle. To be consistently successful you would need to put in the hours and treat it as a new business venture.

There is no short cut, ever.

Having said that, best of luck with your continuing learning. Perseverance is a key to eventual success.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay and hope all goes well for you this time.

1 Like

Hello there! Losing is part of the game. Don’t worry. It will come back to you if you keep up with learning and consistency. All the best!

1 Like

Hello and welcome! I’m also a mom (I have 3 little ones). Came here and learned to trade. I hate to hear that you lost that much because of that company, but it’s great that the negative experience didn’t cause you to give up. Wishing you the best of luck on your trading journey from here on out!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @EmRice. I hope things will be better for you this time around. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like