New broker company

Hi everyone. I’ve tried a lot of broker companies in the last 2 years including XM, FBS, but I found this new broker company Exclusive Capital. I’ve been trading with them for a couple of months now and for me their conditions are pretty good. For example their EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip. Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem. They helped me with everything when I asked questions about them and gave a detailed answer about everything. They have webinars and seminars. One seminar is coming up next Monday in Hungary.

Right now the one problem is that they don’t have MT4 platform but they are working on it. Also there a hungarian website, it’s under development but it works. Some translations needed there.

They’re CySEC regulated, it’s okay.

Can’t find any reviews about them as of now.

I can see they’re using MT4 and MT5 platforms…

Good luck with them mate :wink:

Thanks :slight_smile: There are no reviews because they are so new :slight_smile: I couldn’t download the MT4, could you? Please let me know if yes.

the download button is right there…

anyway, why won’t you trade with a broker that is regulated by a better regulatory body AND has positive reviews on the internet?

i would never give my money to a broker that has no reviews

They don’t have MetaTrader 4 right now, but they are working on it.

What is a “better regulatory body”? What do you mean? Cysec is one of the biggest regulators in the world.