New FOREX Student

Hello my friends I’m new here.

I would like to learn more about FOREX I am in initial studies.

I have many ideas and I will share with you.

Thanks

@wilczasty Hello

I’m working on a scalping study I saw in another thread you talking about Silly scalping based on RSI, have some ideas for it. I wonder if you could share it with us so we can discuss this idea. I’d be happy to talk about new ideas. and do the step by step could you share the source
?

Boas Beu! Espero que tenhas uma bom jornada no trading, boa sorte e bem vindo ao forum! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome BeaTPT! You will enjoy and learn so much from all the free resources here. Good luck on your forex journey!

Welcooome! :smiley: Definitely interested to hear the ideas you’d like to share. But don’t pressure yourself. :blush: I recommend that you really just take your time learning and studying forex! :smiley: Since you’re here, I’d say you’re already on the right track. :smiley:

Welcome! Feel free to share your ideas and questions anytime. Good luck with your forex journey!

Welcome to the community, @BeuTPT. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.