New Forex Trader

Hi,

My name is Chris. I’m originally from California. Stationed in Louisiana. I’m new to trading. I would like to learn Forex to make this another source of income. Who knows? Maybe I may do this full-time.

1 Like

Understand that FX trading is a profit and loss venture, not an income source. Learn how not to lose money first and foremost.

Welcome Chris! Remember there is no quick and easy way to make money in forex trading. It’s going to be a long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader.

Thank you! Will Do

I’m eager to learn and understand that in order to be good at this it’s going to take time. Thank you!

Hello Chris! Welcome to the community. I hope you first learn about forex trading and understand its basics before making any solid decision whether you want to trade it full time or not. If you are good in analyzing the market, you will be good in making profits as well.

Ok, i get you, thanks!!!

Hi Chris and welcome to the community :grin:

Hey, it’s a good decision to start forex trading as a part-time career. As you will need to keep taking risks to keep making money, you better have a permanent source of income so that your normal living doesn’t get affected.

Hi Chris! Welcome to the forum. Do your due diligence before entering the live market.

Welcome to the forum! You sound determined and passionate. The best way to approach the market is with detailed knowledge which will help you enhance your decision making skills and patience. Good luck and hope you make it big!