New forex traders' mentality!

the beginner trader always tries to bring profit without learning , when they practically do it , fall a great trouble and blame this market place.

1 Like

I appreciate this post because I also suffered from this mentality initially though I fixed it overtime.

1 Like

New traders take forex trading as a way to getting rich overnight that always cause a great havoc.

1 Like

The truth is hard to swallow! :worried: :+1: :wink:

Cool! I havenā€™t actually started trading yet, but, Iā€™m facing this huge challenge with it. So, for now Iā€™m just chillin with traders, soaking up their wisdom, reading and learning all I can. Gotta calm myself down before I jump in, you know? Itā€™s just too darn exciting! :grin:

Trading is really a very interesting adventure, but you canā€™t let profits overwhelm you.

1 Like

New traders are addicted to over-trading and they think that this technique will bring high profit for them.

1 Like

Canā€™t agree with you more!!!

How can these traders be addicted to over trading if they are newcomers? Even if they are addicted, how can they believe it is a strategy? Addicts do not think about strategy; instead, they act impulsively! No offense! :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

New forex traders take forex as a game and the over trade mostly to gain more profit. They are blind to their mistakes.

1 Like

That makes sense! :+1:

Well, at the first glance the trading concept is a bit (or more than a bit) exiting so, thatā€™s why newcomers get addicted faster.

1 Like