New FREE GoldTrader EA 4000% profit in 12 month

Here is a new GoldTrader
Currency: Gold
Time frame: D1
Use default setting.

I also attached the back test result for the last 12 months.
Absolute drawdown 32.54
Maximal drawdown 21364.96 (23.78%)
Relative drawdown 31.56% (2407.35)

12 month 4000% profit.

GoldTrader_D1.zip (11.1 KB)

BackTestResult.zip (37.1 KB)

Here is a set file that works best with GoldTrader_D1

GoldTrader_D1 Set file.zip (708 Bytes)

thank you mister…

Here is an update.

GoldTrader_V2_D1.zip (11.3 KB)

I got different results when I tested this. Had only 31 trades for a year and all of them are winners

Seems remarkable - 2k to 80k in a year.

Is there a catch, does it only work on a demo account - or, is it open to forum members, to use.

Congratualtions on your EA.

All the best…

Ahh I see - only on demo - have to conntact a gmail account.

So, how much

Take look on this New version of GoldTrader Version 4.
Tested on leverage 1:300
Tested with $100 deposit.
Tested on D1 time frame.
I also attached the back test result.

GoldTrader_Demo_V4_D1.zip (11.6 KB)

BackTestResult.zip (503 KB)

Here is a Set file for GoltTrader that makes $1316828.63 in 1 year.

GoldTrader $1.3 Million Profit Set File.zip (1015 Bytes)

Yes you have to contact Gmail accoun but the real version is still free. Just contact for details.

Finlay Here is a Complete package of GoldTrader final version.

The zip file Include:

GoldTrader EA
Default and Several other Set Files
Several Back Test Reports.

Please replay with feedback.

Thanks

GoldTrader_V4_Final_Version.zip (269 KB)

Looks Good. Will test it and get back to you!

Do you have an 99% or 90% quality backtest?

I will test this one!

Will update the results here!

I will back test this and live test it as well.

What are your opinions gentlemen? Backtests look good…

thats an insane and irresponsible rate of return and I should know better than encouraging such madness, but what the heck I started a demo account and glad to report a nice+1.15% gain after first days trading…

Not so sure this will ever translate to a 4000% gain in a years time but will be an interesting experiment if nothing else…

I’m not a great lover of backtesting, but if you’re going to do it I think it should be at the very least 5 years and of the highest quality available.

I have never previously traded gold, but having looked at the charts the trends seem a lot more stable and sustained than the major FX pairs…

interesting…

If the demo continues to go well I will run live forward test on a cent account. Must be more people that can post feedback/ experience with this?

Hows it going so far?

thanks for posting this, I will help as much as poss posting my demo results, experiences etc.

Not sure if we should be using V4 or V5? What changed?

One week on demo testing, account +19.26% (6.55%DD).

First impressions: I like that the EA uses the D1 timescale, this suggests it is looking at the broader picture. The trades themselves sometimes last a few seconds, so in a real environment there may well be issues with inevitable slippage/latency. So far the EA took 11 trades in a week, which isn’t a huge number, again indicating it is waiting for specific entries/ conditions and has well defined parameters.

The main gripe I would have is with the lot sizing - bit on the large side for me and in a real environment I would definately reduce this, especially with the extremely short duration of some of the trades. For example, I had a 2second trade which TP at +8.06% and another of 9s which TP at +7.03%.

Given the very short duration I suppose they could quite easily have gone the other way and with a few more of those in sucession my account would be blown in the blink of an eye… Then again, as I say the EA is scanning the D1 candles so I have much more confidence.

Only time will tell I suppose. The backtests suggest the EA has the potential to handle different conditions quite well.

Someone else must have some feedback, surely?

Nice that i found this post, it’s an interesting EA.Can you report your results on forward test on the demo account?
I`m very curious how is the bot doing in real time trading.

Also i agree with your, gold is very predictable.I dont know what timeframe this bot uses, but gold on high timeframe is mostly going up, since the dollar is weakening day by day.

Also you can look for a correlation = EUR/USD uptrend = XAU/USD uptrend =XAG/USD uptrend = OIL/USD uptrend and so on.Maybe by adding this feature to the EA it can be made even more profitable, what do you think?