New here, trying to familiarize myself with Forex

Hi everyone,

My name is Khaliq from the Bahamas, have traded equities before with great success but never ventured into Forex. Hoping to understand more and grow as a trader.

Let me know what was vital for you starting out!

The basics, and then a strategy to trade and practice. You do the school yet? It’s up top at the “Learn Forex” section.

Get reading, get that demo account up, and you’re on your way!

first of all you have to make sure the learning approach , otherwise there is no way to survive here with successfully. so , traders should learn Forex in a proper way and baby pips is the best way for this with no doubt.

learning is very important , there is no way to ignore but if there is no regular level of practice , any kind of trading approach can be useless. so practice is very important.

very simple message but effective, no way to deny

success is a big deal in this market place , need a very long time experience with great level of practice and patience.

patience needed first of all , otherwise any kind of approach can be useless. happy trading .

There are so many things that you have to familiarize if you are trading for the very first time, but I do recommend that you go through the understanding of forex trading, and then perhaps, you can consider starting a demo with a regulated broker, here’s the list that you can opt for: