New ideas Guys! To help both the newbie and pros

Guys how about if we all come together to start giving free signals, like creating our own platform so whenever we gets an assured signals we can share with friends here on babypips of create a group on any social media and add up our self’s so we can all make consistent profits.
How do you guys see it? Drop your comments and let’s see if we wont blossom :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I mean I don’t rely on anyone’s signals but my own. It makes no sense to take a trade based on someone else’s analysis. Because if they’re wrong, then what? Just work hard everyday and develop your own strategy. It is nice to read some of the insights on TradingView and even on here for some of the pairs, but don’t fully rely on their signals. Always base your trades on your own analysis

1 Like

I agree with justshell. You have to rely on your own strategy, like he said what if the others one is wrong. Who gets the blame?

Exactly, because you would be relying on others to make profits. That’s pretty much gambling at that point

Read all the babypips school, be active in this forum and read every babypips article and try to understand it.

You will be fine.

I dont like signals because you dont learn anything.

yea you will never stop learning in this industry, just try and devote time everyday to looking at the charts, and things will start to click for you. Reading up on articles, youtube videos, etc

i also don’t like to depend on any signal , because the result from signal its all about temporary not for permanently at all.

1 Like

I recommend a few options.

1- You could learn to trade yourself. This is difficult and time consuming but then again so is any job if you want to be amazing at it within a time period.

2- You could invest in “social trading” by following the top 3 professional traders (or top 50). This is called social trading and there are many social trading platforms. ZuluTrade is one but there are many others. Honestly this seems like what you want. However, learn to spot top traders that are too risky. Maximum drawdown and amount of time trading are just two vital statistic out of many you want to look at before following a trader. You could expect around 10% a month.

3- You could invest in a professional trader/investor with a 10-12% return each year.

Be aware that each carries their own risk and you should research what you’re willing to try.