New in trading - Basic trading books - Join to read!

Hi everyone!

I´m new in trading and I would like to start reading some of the most basic trading books, so if anyone could give some ideas I would really appreciate it!

P.S. If you love to read like me, maybe we can start a study group, share some ideas about a book, discuss different opinions, etc.

Anything is possible.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Have you gone through school of pipsology on babypips??

Hello @GiuliaS am currently studying candlesticks patterns and it has help me in my demo trading experience i can recommend you a book or about it.

THE CANDLESTICK TRADING BIBLE is a great book to start with.

So how do you want to come up with the study group am definitely interested in joining you at that, can we have it on Babypips or start it up on telegram whats your take on that.

Not yet, but I will :slight_smile:
I just enrolled in a basic forex course somewhere else but I think the school of pipsology will help me to strengthen a lot of concepts. I´ll definitely will take it too!

Hi! Is it the one by Munehisa Homma?

Hi GiuliaS!

Welcome to BPs!

This is a great book I have read many times! Highlighted, tabbed, dog eared pages, it’s chock full of great info that you will refer back to again and again.

I bought it and have no affiliation.

FR&L

1 Like

Yes, the School of Pipsology is a great place to start for newbies. You’ll enjoy reading it. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well the Babypips School of Pipsology should be your go to source of learning the basic of forex. As far as books are concerned, here are some suggestions.
Currency Trading for Dummies - Brian Doulan
Forex for Beginners - Anna Coulling
Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas
Naked Forex - Alex Nekritin and Walter Peteres
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques - Steve Nison
Hope these help! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah that’s the one am talking about

Go for it, it will help you a lot. All the best!

I will cosign this! “Forex for Beginners” by Anna Coulling is a great user-friendly book that explains the basics of Forex in a way that’s easier for a newbie to understand. Although you can get your hands on the fundamentals here on Babypips, having this book is a great resource to read on the go. Right now, I’m currently reading, “A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis” which is a method that was used for years on the market floors when they were looking at tape. I highly recommend any Anna Coulling book!

1 Like

I can’t find that ebooks. Have you any link or pdf files?

Thanks!

Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas

The Candlestick Trading Bible

How to day trade for a living

Smart money concepts in the forex market. A paper by Bikesh Maskey

I’m interested in joining the study group.

:pray:t5::mechanical_arm: