New in trading Forex

Hi all! I’m a newbie in Forex trading. I stumbled on this online and I just wanna see what comes out of it. Hopefully, its gonna be a worthwhile experience for me. I know nothing about FX so, I thought joining this forum will be beneficial.

Thanks for having me on here!

Floxy_biz1

3 Likes

Hey Floxy!
You should start by reading through the babypips course and setting a demo account!
Good luck!

Hello everyone!
I am Adriaan; from South Africa and I am a very new trader. Not even a month old.
I’m looking forward to see and learn all about trading from all.

I see a lot of new traders participate from South Africa, is Forex trading so popular in your country or it is just heavily advertised?

Hi Floxi, you are most welcome here. It will surely be beneficial for you and your forex learning journey. You can post whatever question you have and we all will be more than happy to answer it. I hope you enjoy the Babypips course as well.

demo is important , with school level , no way to avoid , but sometimes i prefer micro account which is very supportive to acquire live trading experience.

micro account can beginners make greedy , so i think its not good at all for the traders who are particularly newcomers.

demo or micro both can be good for practicing ,
just trade in here with cool mind.

there’s a lot of people in South Africa that are successful in trading actually

hi Floxy. Welcome to babypips

Thanks. How long have you been trading FX?

Many thanks :pray:

Hi Floxy,
Welcome to Babypips. Hope you learn a lot

I see that this forums heavily advertised everywhere really and I love to see that people are making some success out there no matter what and no matter how do you really put it ?

Looks like we’re in the same boat… hoping I can learn how to do this… are you going to the School of Pipsology??

The Pipschool is life.

Thanks Manoj. Hopefully so.

1 Like

Hello Floxy! You’re in the right place. There’s a lot to learn here and I’m sure you’ll enjoy learning in the School of Pipsology.

Good luck!

You can post questions anytime here in the community, we will be more than happy to answer!