New kid in the block

Hey Community I’m the broke guy from South Africa who wants to change his family’s life for the better through forex.

Ok start by learning on here ,do the courses , read the posts on here . Members will give you advice without ulterior motives if your genuine .If you put enough effort and time in a venture, you get rewarded.

Hello and welcome, broke_guy! Focus on learning and getting the required skills to be a profitable forex trader. It’s going to be a long journey so remember to be patient and stay motivated. Good luck!

Hello and welcome! I admire your drive to start trading for your family, that’s also what brought me here. A lot of people come through here but don’t stick around, so I hope to see that you keep at it.

Welcome to the community, @broke_guy. Earning from forex won’t come easy. You need to put in the hard work and effort to learn. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hey, welcome to the community! I am glad that you have chosen to be a part of this amazing community. But as you seem to be looking for a regular source of income, I doubt if trading would be a good option. Trade part-time because it will take time to start making money.