New learner and ready for success!

Hey guys, I’m Chalae I am looking forward to learn in this forex world and also strive for success.:100:

Good luck mate. I hope you do well.
If you like trading the GBP/USD, feel free to check my trades. I usually try to post them as soon as I entered them live.
I have from Daily down to 5min trades happening.

Cheers
TT

Good luuuuck Chalae! :blush: I really hope you succeed. :smiley: If there’s anything you’re confused about, maybe we could try to help you here. :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the forum, I think that this is where you can find answers to all current questions, as well as get the knowledge that will help you in your daily work and allow you to quickly determine the right strategies.

Let me give you a couple of tips.

1. Take your time. You’ll get the money, but it should be the result of work, not luck.
  2. Do not forget the demo, it is the best help in adapting to the market.
  3. Ask questions. If you don’t know something or if you face difficulties - write here, you will always get real help and accurate answers.

Hi mate! Welcome to the community. There is a lot to learn. In the case you have some queries, simply post them here and get guidance from expert traders.

Hello and welcome! Keep learning and improving. Trading is vast. The more you learn, the more money you make.

It’s good that you are so motivated and in a good mood…
This is key to our business. I wish you great success and get exactly what you need. Believe me, you have everything you need to do it.

It’s great that you want to earn money with forex. But make sure that you don’t invest your money until you are confident about your knowledge.