New member, hello everyone!

I’m new to forex so new… just call me New New lol… I just finished my courses and now it’s time to take what I’ve learned to the demo charts. I’m nervous and excited all at the same time. Anywho if I may ask how long did you if any stay on demo before moving to live charts? My plans is to follow at least 2 months to get a Strategy down. I have so many notes , I’m just trying to find one that works best for me. I can ramble on and on. It’s great to meet you all! See you at the top on pip at a time!

3 Likes

Completing the course before making a post…promising!

I just graduated this month, and I’m not going to start a demo account. But if I were you, I would pick one currency pair and one strategy to test in demo until it’s consistently profitable. I would go live with that after it’s profitable, so I can test how I would react to the real market with money on the line.

Congratulations on completing the School of Pipsology! :partying_face:

Hi. I would like to delve into the world of forex in more detail. While searching for information I found this forum. There is quite a lot of interesting information for me)))))

Welcome New New :sweat_smile:! Congrats on your progress! Looking forward to hearing more about your trading experiences. See you around!

Hello Agness8! You are in a great place to learn! Take your time and good luck on your new journey!

Hey New New! Love the nickname!

That’s part of the journey. Just take it one step at a time, and you’ll get there. Good luck!

1 Like

Lucky you stumbled upon this forum. There’s a ton of helpful stuff here, so feel free to explore. If you have questions or need help, just give a shout. Happy learning!

1 Like