New member, saluting everyone in here

Hi every body, I wish you all are doing good, my name is Lazher and, i am new to trading, am just getting started, so i wish you will help me understand some stuff, and i appreciate that.

1 Like

I’m not an army officer, I will take a fist-bump instead!

2 Likes

haha, didn’t really understand but thanks anyway, so you said that you are a trader ?

Yes I am. Can I help you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

well thank you,
I have this one question that i cant find an answer, is, in a chart why is the bid line only which is moving with the current candle?

I don’t know the answer but If you right click on most charts and click properties you can add the ask line.

As far as I know, that price is used for the final exchange rate, the price of exchanging money in real life.

1 Like

thank you
well in my chart yes i have the both lines BID/ASK but the only line that is moving with the current candle is the bid line when it goes up or down, and i keep asking why ?

Welcome Lazher! How are you getting on with your trading journey? Good luck and looking forward to seeing your progress!

1 Like

Hi Lazher
feel free to ask any question

1 Like

Welcome! This is a great place to learn and connect with other traders who share a passion for forex trading. If you have any questions or need any guidance along the way, don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

well hello everyone so sorry for this long time i was so much busy learning trading from chatgpt and a youtube channel specialized in fundamental analysis, and im back to learn more things about trading and thank you so much for those who responded to me that’s kind of you all

How does it work? Do you just ask ChatGPT questions about trading?