New member to forex

Tryna learn everything I can

Hi everyone I’m newbie here,I want to study this course so I can trade in the MT4 ASAP and make it Business because I want to get rich

From@Phlippines

You are very unlikely to get rich from forex. 95%+ forex traders fail and forex takes years to learn!

1 Like

If you want to be succeed like other 5% traders who are successful in Forex trading you need to give good time for learning process and should gain good knowledge.

I willing to study sir even it will take 2 years or above

Welcome to BabyPips, @D81294. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

It will at least.

Hello and welcome to this platform. You can look at the education section on the forum.

For anyone who is ready to take risks, the forex market is highly profitable with the potential to multiply your initial investment manifolds overnight. You have a lot of money to make in forex even if your currency is going down, unlike the stock market, where you make money only when the stock goes up.

Hi and welcome! It’s good to have you here. If you are yet to start with your learning, I would like to suggest Currency Trading for Dummies which will help you in getting a basic idea for forex trading. You can also start demo trading to see how your strategies work on a trading platform.