New member, wanted to say hi

Hi all! Just wanted to say hi, I recently joined. I am new to FX, apart from a stint some years ago, but have traded stocks for a long time, and recently also some crypto. Recent interest for FX came from watching a random training video on Youtube, after watching that I have also done some FX trading. With mixed luck :slight_smile: Been through a few classes of the School of Pipsology, hope to be more consistently successful in my trading after some more classes!

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck :D. Trading is all about grinding the xp.

2 Likes

Thanks @0xGim88!

2 Likes

welcome to the forum and Good Luck! You already started School of pipsology so you’re definitely on the right path. Keep going!

3 Likes

Hello. New member too

1 Like

Welcome @drommyut! Hope yoo’ll have a wonderful time at babypips and in your trading!

I’ll reply to my own post, hopefully it is seen. I went to the forum, and checked in on the EUR/USD discussion. The last post was from Sep 23… So the largest pair of all, has had no discussions for 4 months? Or am I missing something…?

I think people here tend to post their own threads maybe? You’re right though, should def be more active being that it’s EUR/USD.

Seems counter productive, my not seeing those posts is proof. Anyway, I see many members leaving, complaining the bots are taking over… Maybe that adds to the low participation. For other pairs it is even worse, I have not even been able to find a string on AUDUSD, USDJPY…

Yeah those types of pair discussions typically aren’t that active here. There are some OPs with long threads on certain pairs but nothing universal like in other places. Which other forums do you frequent?

Welcome to the community, @WeRideAtDawn! Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

I don’t really use any other forums, just browsed through a few before I ended up here. Any you recommend?

Just this. I also use reddit but that one gets really busy and people can be mean lol. Haven’t really spent time on other places like forex factory, I know some members here also spend time there.

Yeah, Reddit is way too busy. I also took a look at Forex Factory, thought it was a bit messy… I’ll stock with BP for now, see how it works out.

Yeah the interface there looks really dated but the currency pair sections are really busy though! I know that’s something you’re looking for.

Yeah! Look forward to seeing more posts from you!