New Prop firm FundedNext

Hi this is Tarek, from South Asia. Recently I have come across to a new proprietary firm operating from south Asia called FundedNext.
Well, honestly speaking I have tried out FTMO’s aggressive model. Though I survived initially with a very large margin but I couldn’t achieve what was required with a very sharp line and I decided to take a break from trading. I do not have THAT MUCH AMOUNT to invest in trading to see the face of profit soon.
But seeing FundedNext, is generating a little ray of hope to start trading again.
Please someone enlighten me what should I do? What do you think of this new firm? Will it be worth my effort? I heard their profit target is very low. HELP ME OUT TRADERS.

3 Likes

Hi,

Sometimes going for the cheapest is not the best decision you can make. Money makes money and you have to invest in yourself.

Personally, I wouldn’t trust them simply because I couldn’t find trustworthy reviews from their clients anywhere on the internet. At the end of the day, I don’t care about promotional videos or how fancy their website looks. I just want to see as many opinions as possible from people who’ve worked with them over the time.

7 Likes

Definitely agree there was one a while back that got too big too quick being cheap and bust with no payments made. Reliability is the top priority with prop firms

3 Likes

This company starts from yesterday, time show us, who they are :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Tarek, I purchased their account yesterday. I am new here, so hi everyone.
So let me share my experienc. So I used to be trader of a prop firm but right after i successfully completed my demo phases. they stopped contacting with me. i got my refund after so long.and its been few month that i am looking for a new firm.
i talked to the fundednext people first about the whole details and they were kind of fast to reply. even last sunday.so i bought one of their plan … express . so after subscribing and talking to the team. i got my mail confirmation of my account within 12 minutes exact.
i start trading yesterday and running till. so yeah. this is my experience so far with this compnay. I am a bit hope even though the fees are less.

2 Likes

Hey FaraDanjuma,

Hope you are doing well buddy,

Just wanted to see update on your account,
How is it going?
Did u passed it ?

What’s new you can tell about that company?

I just wanted to start with them soon my challenge…

Thanks,

2 Likes

I have subscribed to a new prop firm. This is a third attempt. I always try to control my trade. but at the end, every firm had a very strict rule. But Fundednext seemed very reliable and easy. If a day drawdown is at 5%, I can easily make it.

1 Like

If you’re consistently profitable, why would you want a prop firm? You’d be far better off trading your own money and keeping all of the profits

1 Like

Hi,
I trust you are good
How is the experience of trading with them

1 Like