New starter in trading

Hi
I am from the uk. I started trading in feb with a little sucess. I am a little down at the moment with setting tp too high. Also entering on a false start but have learned from my mistakes and want to get back in profit to prove to myself that i can overcome a losing streak it does knock your confidence.
I always look foward to starting my trades at 7am and finish at 9am and see what the market brings.

1 Like

Hi
if you only trade couple hours a day the first thing is protect your trades, forget a little the profit , cover you first !!

Thank you just waiting for 7am i am hoping for a good edge to trade

when making a loss , please dont try to recover this by means of over trading , only for that reason we the traders particularly beginners most of the time lost our whole equity.

trading over is a part of emotions ,
nothing without it .
only discipline can control emotions when trading.

find the right broker. Licensed brokers will provide realistic leverage facilities and other facilities that can support your transaction later.

Have you traded on a demo account before that? And have you gone through the School of Pipsology?

I just trade the following day and hope to recover my losses

just there is one way to avoid losses , dont do same mistake again , just make sure this , if you cant , no way to avoid loss at all in spite of having much effort.