NEW: Super Turbo EA EUR/USD 25,000% profit 2013/11/01 - 2013/11/20

Super Turbo EA (Expert Advisor) Thi is a new version of original gold trader with a major update.

FREE to use on LIVE account.

Now works with EUR/USD, AUD/JPY, GOLD and more…

EUR/USD - 25000% profit 2013/11/01 - 2013/11/20
AUD/JPY - 25000% profit 2013/11/01 - 2013/11/20

Several set filtes included.

Please download and demo test it. Let me know if you like it.

SuperTurboEA_SetFiles.zip (1.24 KB)

SuperTurboEA.zip (12.7 KB)

1 Like

Why does it increase the lot size so agressively.Can’t you edit it to increase the lot a bit more smoothly.You can clearly see in the first image that at @1323th trade it more than doubles the lot size, why is that wise?

Yes you can. You can change the setting “Amount_Per_baseLot” for bigger .
Amount_Per_baseLot: 100 means the Ea open 0.01 lot for every $100

I think this robot is out of control…

I tried it on a EUR/USD, on Jan 2013: 2013/01/01 - 2013/02/01 with all the default settings (no set was included for EUR/USD). I’m not sure why, but people seem to forget to include the correct spread into testing. If you’re trading with a 5 digit broker, 2 point spread is 0.2 pips. 2 pips is actually 20 points in the MT4 Strategy Tester!!!
For the longest time, I couldn’t figure it out, and only discovered when I started setting the value for Spread to “Current”, and it started reporting values in the range of 13 - 19. Setting it to 20 would be the conservative approach for testing. And the spread is even higher for other currency pairs!

So here is what happened with the testing. This EA seems to be doing some sort of hedging - buying and selling at the same price (but forgetting the spread !) - opening a large number of trades simultaneously. Same results in the M1 and M5 time frames, so it’s not depending on the any specific time frames…
It’s too hungry, which is what I think what eventually kills it.

It survived with a 0.2 pip spread, with a 90% DD.

But it died with a 2 pip spread - Margin call!

In live trading, placing and closing this many orders at once will inadvertently affect the price too, most likely making this performance even worse.

There are quite a few parameters on the EA that can be changed. I tried setting Max trades to 50 - it got stopped out too… May be you could explain the parameters that you have in plain English…

One thing I noticed that you could improve, is this - when you close the orders, you seem to close them in the reverse order of making them - which is when the EA shows the up and down spikes on the graph. Instead, try to close them in the order of the Most Profitable to Least profitable, so that you go up, before you go down. You can do that with Array functions.

Hope this helps. :33:

I think the strategy has potential but needs refining. like you, I have found the lot sizing is way too wild.

Aiming for realistic returns of say 3-6% per month may help. Also the optimal Stop Loss vs TP needs to be found as I am demo testing a couple of earlier versions and found so far a fairly decent win/loss ratio, but with the SL pips being much larger than TP pips over the long term it is destined to fail.

with some tweaks and more realistic aims/ expectations I think the strat could work.

I’m a turtle - slow and stable forward. . .

We will have an update a new version tomorow. I will upload to this tread tomorow.

looks like there is no indicator you attached, any idea?

also, did you actually upload the upgrade afterwards? looks like there was none out there …

Hello, how do I install MT4? How do I set the parameters? Where do I need to activate it after installation?