New to BabyPips- Fundamentals/Sentiment trading

Well yes ! :wink:

SO that’s “fundamentals” out of teh way -

"Sentient " (SENTIMENT ? ) is another issue :slight_smile:

We as humans have a system which makes us happy or sad according to “our needs”

IF we are "“Happy” 50% of the time and “SAD” 50% of the time - we are bipolar !

Mostly we are “normal” - most of the time - but without “Hapy and sad” we are not in this thread !

So if you detect an “exuberance” in “the market” PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO “short” IT ? :wink:

1 Like

No worries purtle, thanks for the welcome. I’ve been viewing some of the topics on the site and chiming in if compelled to do so.

How it started was when I was around 15 I bought a book from the local bookstore called “How to make money in stocks”. I had no idea what I was buying I just knew I wanted to learn more about the stock market. It turns out the book was all about how to identify and trade price patterns. That laid the foundation early on and I continued to study and trade price patterns only. Today, I dont use any technical indicators or fundamentals, just price.

1 Like

I like the fact you found something that worked for you , and you studied and practiced to really develop your approach. Nice Krugman. I’m friends with several traders and it’s funny how each individual needs a slightly different approach to suit their personality. Ex: a friend of mine trade Breakouts successfully, but doesn’t like the way I approach the markets. Vise versa for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like