New to Babypips, here for the trading course

Part of a Crypto discord who recommended Babypips trading course so I am here to learn about trading the markets. Now that I have some free time I thought it would be a good time, it will give me something to do between working on my bike and cars.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: the education section is at your diposal :slight_smile: Regards Greg

Thanks @ProfesorPips, will check out that section.

That’s cool! :blush: How long have you been trading crypto? :blush: Welcome to BP btw! :blush:

Started trading bitcoin December 2018, did it for a few months before blowing that account, I do have a small hodl which I wasn’t trading with, have learnt a lot since then, currently reading trading in the zone. Do plan on going back to it once my paper trading improves.
Made the classic mistakes of poor risk management and revenue trading, constantly finding signals in the charts to fit my narrative, rather than just reading the charts with no opinion.

1 Like

Hi ddgrus! Welcome! How has your studies been so far? I hope you’re enjoying the lessons! Good luck!

At least you’re using your mistakes as a learning opportunity! :blush: That’s great. :smiley: Good luck on your paper trading, and I’m sure you’ll improve in no time if you just keep your head in the game. :smiley: