New to forex and hoping to do good

Basically just look forward to a better understanding of forex and making something out of it for leg

1 Like

Focus on learning and studying the charts. You don’t need to rush into trading live as it will likely result in you losing money. Think of it as your first day of med school. You have to build to being the surgeon. You are just learning anatomy at the moment.

Welcome. Hope you will find many useful data here.

Welcome peace95! Start with the education section here! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much from it.

Welcome welcooome! :blush: Happy to have you! :smiley: And this might seem kind of a stupid question but, what does “make something out of it for leg” mean? :sweat_smile: I tried looking it up but all the results just point to leg injuries and stuff. :sweat_smile: I’m interested cause it could be a new saying I could use :stuck_out_tongue:

You sure came to the right place!

Welcome to the community, @peace95. You will have a better understanding of fx if you go through the education section here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hello and welcome! You will do well at forex only if you know what is happening in the market and how you must make use of the changing market conditions.

Hello and welcome to the community! I would like to tell you that there is nothing you can’t do. You just have to stay focused and take steps in the direction you wish to go.

Babypips is just the right place to start learning and educating yourself. Welcome to the community. Keep working hard and be disciplined. Practice in a demo account first before going live. Proper education and experience is crucial to a profitable trading career.