New to forex need help to open pamm investor account

hi everyone

i am new to froex and decided to open PAMM investor account in HOTFOREX . when i tried to open pamm investor account after selecting the pamm manager , it is asking me to open a live account . when tried to fill the live account form certain fields are unknow to me plz help me to complete the registration of live account in hotforex to select the best options from the available for newbie

1)Account Types: premuim or currenex (only one of two are allowed in hot forex)

2)Leverage of up to: plz give me best leverage option for leverage ratio its ranging from 1:1 - 1:200

3)Choose currency base: i selected dollars so no issue

4)Bonus Type: best bonus option to be selected for pamm investor account - given are no bonus, 15% rescue 50% withdraw and 100% credit .

5)for this option i selected “yes” (Derivative products are suitable as part of my investment objectives and attitude towards risk and I am able to assess the risks involved in trading them.) is it ok ??

hope someone help me thank you

Those are all personal choices and you need to know the answer to them, additionally you chose a broker and I suggest you ask them about specifics.

I wonder how you will manage money of others, while it appears that you have no basic knowledge on how to even set-up an account which makes me question your abilities as a forex trader. I hope I am not the only one who sees this from your post and all I can say is that I feel sorry for those who will chose you, if anyone at all.

On the other hand your post may be solely designed to advertise your broker in a slightly different manner than other sales pitches especially since you decided to capitalize your broker. Now that I have spend a good two minutes writing this I think your attempt is rather sad.

i clearly mentioned ’ pamm investor account ’ and even mentioned while selecting pamm manager (trader) ie., to invest my money as pamm investor but not to manage others money. yes i have no basic knowledge in Forex for that reason only i wanted to open pamm investor account rather trading on my own or manage others funds . i have surplus funds in my bank account but return is just 4% as interest , on the advice of my friend who has been maintaining pamm investor account in ***forex.com (i have no intention to advertise any broker or it’s not a new way of advertising, i confirm u ) with different pamm traders and getting good return every month , so i decided to open pamm investor account with my surplus funds … he simply said open live account and then select trader etc … but here lot of options to fill , those are completely new to me that is the reason i posted my queries here … any how u replied i am happy … i just open pamm account in *******.com (i am sure this is not a new way of advertising :p) and came to know all those leverage and bonus are not applicable to pamm investor but need for online trader …

u said , u spent two good minutes plz take one more minute to read what i asked clearly , is a investor based query or trader based . finally my attempt is not sad ur reply made my mad :56:.

regards.
redboy8

redboy8, I have been watching Hot Forex PAMM account stats, for some time, now. And, while I have found a mix of strong and weak performers, they are a broker I would feel comfortable recommending to investors (even those not familiar with trading). This is because of the transparency of many of their PAMM accounts. However, I do strongly caution investors (and traders) considering this route, to carefully compare and rank each manager’s track record and style before committing to any particular fund\manager. Send me a message on Skype (button under my name at start of the post).

My apologies redboy8, I misread that you seek to open a PAMM account in order to manage others funds.

thanks for the suggestions, i do contact u when i really need any help .

no need of any apologies friend .

Most important thing to look for is low drawdown below 10% ideally. Make sure the manager has a stop loss around 30% drawdown to save your capital. There are too many pamms out there that perform very well in some weeks and eventually accounts are blown. Newbies tend to subscribe pamms on gains and disregard the importance of low drawdowns and endup losing their money.
Also make sure they provide a track record and results are verified by third parties like FXBooks FXblue or Fxstats and that the account is explicitly marked as verified and you have at the minimum of 3 months track record, and the equity curve is clean and consistent.

Hope it helped
Ricardo Machado

The thread is 5 years old bro. The dudes either blown his account or filthy rich by now.

Hope he got away with it. On the mobile version only displays the day and month not the year… :joy::joy::joy:

1. Use premium (recommended for newbies)
  2. Leverage 1:100 (the one which I use with them)
  3. Dollars are fine provided you will fund your account in dollars.
  4. You can opt for rescue bonus additional layer of protection
  5. Obviously you chose right one.

Hope it helps

Hello, i remember that the initial deposit for investor is usd 500. Pamm account services are provided from Mauritius (no regulation). You could open an investor account with Darwinex, Broker regulated by FCA. The initial deposit is usd 500, too. In case the company ceases operations there´s a Compensation Scheme Fund up GBP 50.000. Another advantage is that being investor you can link your account to the traders you decide day by day (Copytrade). You´ll not be linked to a Fund Manager during months. So, more freedom for you. I´m not your client but i´ve read good reviews in forexpeacearmy.