New to forex trading

Good day guys my name is sheldon Gabriel ,I’m from the he beautiful island of st.lucia in the Caribbean,I am new to forex,a friend introduced me to the site and here I am eager and ready to learn.

Awesome. Good to have you here! Have you started the education section on this website? :slight_smile:

sounds really good that you are willing to learn . keep going . be educated .

learning is really inevitable , but if there is no regular level of practice according to me any powerful learning approach can be useless.

when learning just one request never skip the demo account for practicing. i have seen most of the beginners dont believe the importance of this trading place at all.

wow. you really from a nice place , good environment and good trading result. happy result.

Hey, welcome to the forum! It’s good to be excited about your trading career but don’t take it too lightly. You need to develop an understanding of the market to be able to make money.

Hi Gabriel! Wow, the Caribbean islands are gorgeous and I’ve always wanted to plan a vacay. Hopefully, soon. Welcome to the Fx community, you’ll build some great connections here. Stay patient during your journey. Cheers!

Hello and welcome to this amazing forum. I must say that your friend has recommended the right place to you. All the best with your learning!

Very nice place to live I bet.

Start off with the Education tab on the top, and then move onto YouTube