New to Forex trading

Hello guys…I’m Annabelle…I’m new to forex trading and I want to learn about forex trading + I also want to become a seasoned trader…I want to learn how to make money instead of sitting at home and being jobless/idle

2 Likes

Hello guys…I’m Andy…I’m new to forex trading and I want to learn about forex trading + I also want to become a seasoned trader…I want to learn how to make money instead of sitting at home and doing nothing.

It’s simple, forget about making money, and focus on learning and practising on a demo account for months. There is no short cut to success. .

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Annabelle. Start with the education section here to learn the basics of trading. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcooome! :blush: Umm, are you two the same person? :sweat_smile: Hahaha. Can’t help but notice the very similar ways of typing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Oh no :joy: I actually posted mine before Luda’s actually

1 Like

Okay thank you I’ve started learning through the education section :pray:t2:

Hahahaha! :sweat_smile: No worries! :smiley: Then maybe they thought it was a format or sumth. :smiley: Haha. But so happy to welcome you here! I’m always excited to have female traders. If you have any questions about anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :blush:

1 Like

welcome to this community , hope you will enjoy this friendly environment.

Hi, there :slight_smile: For all new to trading forex, commodities etc., you, guys, should try the platform of wintrado, which is the easiest out there. Their website is Pro5000

Hey traders, my name is Greg and I’m here to improve my knowledge of the foreign exchange, stock markets, and the economy in general. I look forward to the money we will make together and the interpersonal connections. :wave:t5:

Hi my is abdicasis

100% right