New to forex trading

Hi fam! My name is Chris an it’s a pleasure to be apart of the community, I’ve always wanted to get into trading but never seem to find the step by step guide to do so, my plan is to learn the ins and outs of trading an possibly make some money on the way. My goals is to make around 10k-20k a month , 2k -5k starting off that way I can fix my debt, feed me the info I’m ready let’s go!!

1 Like

You need to open a $100,000 account to make that money level, and it’s never guaranteed. Otherwise, with your greedy mindset you’ll be another 80% victim blowing your account.

That’s the reality, not social media marketing hype fantasyland.

Welcome to the community, Chris. You need to put in the time and effort to achieve your goals. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Thanks for your input although the goal to make 10k-20k will not happen in a few years but i do intend to put in the time effort and work needed to realistically reach that goal, therefore me having that goal does not mean I have a greedy mindset also it is not about money to me it is about the knowledge an information the business has to offer so I can utilize the business to potentially reach all my goals I have set personally for myself

Okay, I was being a bit harsh with my post. That’s a much clearer proposition that could bring you success in time. Use this great education site to begin your learning journey. You’ll be able to choose from many free courses, which is a bonus for everyone. There are several roads to take, and you should initially choose one that suits you and your lifestyle.

Practice and experiment first on a demo account provided from a regulated broker while you aim to develop a profitable strategy and process that you can follow for every trade. In time you could develop an alternative strategy that caters for differing market conditions, and so on as you become experienced in how the market ticks.

That’s the first step. Secondly, when you are confident enough to trade live, beware as it’s a whole new ballgame that will challenge your emotional responses. Most of the 80% fall at this stage, because it’s how you detach yourself from the trades that moves you forward to another level.

I’ll stop here as you’ll have plenty to deal with the above.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @clmccutcheon88 , best of luck.

Hi there Chris! Most welcome to BP! Make sure you enter the live market with patience and enough knowledge so you meet your goal. It can be difficult so keep an open mind and be ready to adapt to change. You will get to learn a lot from newbies and experts here. Good luck!