New to ICT Mentorship. Where do I begin?

Hey title checks out.
I have been learning/trading smart money concept since December 2021 (Pips of Persia / MentFX) and It has changed my game big time! As we all SMC traders know most of the concepts orignated from ICT Mentorship (Michael). I am not saying that he invented the theories but I know for sure that these guys learned from him (No disrespect to Anton aka MentFX and the rest, u guys are awesome!).

So heres the thing, ICT (Michael)'s material is too dry and all over the place. Where do I even begin?
Please guys, I really need your advise on how to structure down ICT’s concept.

Also, I am not here to debate on which method works best etc.
I don’t care about all the negative things you all are going to say about ICT.
As I mentioned, I am here to work my ways around ICT’s concept.

Thanks!

lol thats a perfect description… dry. lmao. anyways just go to his youtube and just start taking notes and familiarrize urself. no easy way around it

God… it’s awful :frowning:
But yeah, i see nuggets all over the place!

lol i love the dryness. how much knowledge do u already have on SMC the basics are similar u should be able to keep up

1 Like

Im still pretty new to the scene.
Just the basic identifying directional bias via analyzing of market structure in Higher time frame, Order Blocks based on the said market structure, and diving into smaller timeframe once price about to tap into the order block then using Wyckoff and letting it unfold then BMS+RTO within the wyckoff for the mitigation before entry risking only 0.25% to 0.5% per trade. Would partial TP once price break’s the previous liquidity (50-80% partial TP) then move SL to BE and let it run to max tp (depending on the higher time frame structure)

As I am new, I dont’t think my knowledge is enough, I want to dive more into ICT Mentorship’s material/concept.

Anyone can acquire knowledge about various topics in today’s age of internet. If you want to be an expert on this subject, you need to work with the help of YouTube, Google.

Hi Liam, yes absolutely.

Start with his older videos on Youtube and work your way towards his most recent video. Lots of hours and dryness. However it is free, so you can expect something like this.

3 Likes

Yeah i figured. Already binging into it while waiting for the 5th episode of his 2022 mentorship gets uploaded! It gets less dryer along the way :sweat_smile:

Thanks, most of the skills are currently being developed online. For example, babypips are an option from which a lot of knowledge can be gained.

babypips is only there for learning the basics of trading in general, to get a good overview. But it doesn’t include any lessons about smart money trading, price action or wyckoff which the question was about.

I also looked for other sides to learn smart money trading from, besides pips of persia, mentfx. In the end I found my mentor and am learning way faster than I ever could with any website. I also took a look at ICT’s new 2022 series. I hesitated to begin with it, bc it’s too dry and he takes ages to get to the point, but after the first video it gets better.

1 Like

Order to Study:

1. WENT
  2. Sniper Scout
  3. ForeXmas
  4. Precision Trading Series
  5. Market Maker Series
  6. Trading Plan
  7. Mentorship
  8. Charter price Action Models
  9. 2022 youtube series
  10. Weekly Analysis
7 Likes

You the G.O.A.T

Hey, where can I get my hands on the Charter Price Action Models?
Couldnt find it on youtube.

Hi @naeemdeen - was just about to start a thread asking the same question!

Would I be ok to drop you a message as I have a few questions

Ict drops clues and nudges you in the right path but if you dig deep enough there are a few of his students building their own teams willing to give you a specific process to follow, you just have to be humble enough to understand the offer. You are not entitiled to a fast solution, you are not owed anything which means you will have to faithfully risk time. Taking a risk lowers overall risk if you consider time the most precious commodity

hi yeah sure