New to learn forex, emotional control and the works!

I’m new to babypips, new to forex and for the most part, new to trading entirely. My name is Steven, I am a crane operator from British Columbia, Canada. I have a young family that I would like ya have more time with, I’m a quick learner and I do enjoy a challenge. Trading stocks and currencies has always kept me interested I just never took the steps however I am ready now. I would like to take the time to learn the ways slowly and properly! Thanks for any time and help gang!

1 Like

Well, you are at the right site to begin your future education. Take it easy, one step at a time. Rome wasn’t built in day. Best of luck.

Hey Welcome! Excited to know you and to have a knowledgeable discussion with you.

Welcome to babypips! You have come to the right place to learn. Give learning enough time so that you don’t face any issues with decision-making when you go live.

Welcome! It is good to see you stepped up a bit. It is never too late to start at some point. Are you aware about how they work? Forex trading