New to Robo Trading

Hi there,

I am Oliver and have aTrading Robot.

Is here anybody who has some experience with it?

1 Like

Do you mean an EA?

Dear Ponpowei,

thanks for answering!

Yes I mean EA.

Yeah I have no experience using one. How did you get access to this EA? Did you buy it?

yes I bought it…

And how has been your experience so far? :slight_smile:

…thanks for asking!!

So far more disappointing. Its the GALILEO FX trading robot, the sets doesn’t keep their promises, especially a premium set, the appraised accuracy of more then 93 % isn’t real, their TrustPilot reviews are mainly fakes…their Facebook Group is a hoax means all critical or negative comments are removed quickly, the same on their YouTube Channel. The Robo itself is a very simple one and does not live up to the standards of other trading robots with the same price category.

But I am confident to find in the near future a trading robot which does suit my needs perfect!

So what are you trading with? Do you have good trading results and maybe some recommendations and advices for me?

1 Like

You have a bot, bro?!

I don’t use a trading robot. The idea sounds interesting but I think my free time is too erratic to use one. I like doing things myself… so I myself can lose all my money LOL.

1 Like

…and are you a successful trader? I started with stock trading by myself, had a real good nose for what to buy and if impatience wouldn’t have led my course instead of loosing winning would be written on my flag today!

…especially for people with erratic time a robot is a good tool, perfect, that’s why I wanna do it with a robo long term…to become in one year RICHER THE ELON MUSK and then I buy for you a house where tou can trade from every room, humanoid robots will assist you there…hahahaha…

I have seen you wrote something about the Netherlands, do a nice river cruise, from Amsterdam to Basel, that’s great…Netherlands are always intertwined with Amsterdam, cheese, weed…if you love to ride a bicycle then it’s the right place for you…but be careful that you don’t get run over by a bicycle…hahahaha…no its really true there is sometimes a heavy bicycle traffic…I love it because I love to ride bicycle…

…and yes I am a traveling trader…flying with my spaceship from one galaxy to another with Woap Propulsion…you wanna join a ride…hahahaha…no I am a traveling musician…I am a professional pianist and singer and work on cruise ships and so travel to many places…soon on another journey…

Do you like to travel?

Ooh which stock / stocks were these?

Ahh so jealous! Would really love to visit one day!

Wow so talented! A musician trader!

Welcome to the community, @O.Wenath. How has it been so far?